As a home-based travel agent we are able to provide more availability and flexability towards connecting with our clients.
Buying travel is a unique purchase, because you are buying both a product and a service.
A travel agent knows how to sell both parts—the airline and resort and cruise line that best match your needs, and the service that will guarantee your vacation is seamless and stress-free. During recent hurricane events people who did not have a travel agent waited on average 6 hours to find flights while those with one only waited 2 hours.
1. PERSONALIZED SERVICE – Travel agents are your neighbours, they want to build a relationship with you, learn what you want, and what you value in a travel experience
2. TIME –There is so much information out there, but where do you start. Travel agents can do the research for you and save you hours of your valuable time.
3. CONVENIENCE – Travel agents are a 1 stop shop. We handle every aspect of your trip including flights, car rentals, accommodations, activities, and even insurance.
4. TRUST – Travel agents are not some anonymous web site or phone number. They are local businesses, and you know how to reach us when you need us.
5. VALUE – A good travel agent will present you with options, inform you of special promotions, and advise you of the quality of a specific product
6. EXPERT GUIDANCE – The amount of travel information can be overwhelming, we can help by clarifying the small print, and interpret the latest promotions for you.
7. UNBIASED INFORMATION – Travel agents work for you, not the travel supplier. That way, we ensure that you get the best value for your money, and that you are satisfied with your travel experience.
8. ENHANCE TRIP WITH EXTRA BENEFITS – With their buying power and knowledge of the industry, travel agents can often find some extra perks for their clients.
9. CHOICE – A travel agent has access to many different suppliers and can offer you an almost unlimited array of options for your vacation.
10. TICO – The Travel Industry Council of Ontario protects the traveler when you book with a Travel Agent in Ontario. This means agents have high service standards, and there is recourse if an issue comes up. It also means that you are protected financially in the case of an airline or other supplier going out of business.